Photo via: 500px.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sphere – trames (1962) by French artist François Morellet (b.1926). via Minus Space
- this is an original antique print from 1889 it is a book plate lithograph printed in colour in leipzig germany the print depicts a detailed view of crater on the moon – gas & dust clouds ~ all graphically displayed against a black background it measures aprox. 6.25 x 9.5 ~ with enough border for matting and framing ~ a copy of the title page/documentation is included with the print ~ ~ all prints come in a new clear archival envelope – with an 18th century antique paper wrapping – ready for gifting or keeping! ~ shipping charges include full insurance against loss & damage ~ ~ i use recycled materials in my packaging. please let me know if you want new materials used to ship your particular package ~ ~ please look at scan & photos closely for any minor aging or discoloration on the print ~ as it is over 100 years old
- A thin metal staircase provides access to the renovated attic space of this house in Belgium.
- A small scale holiday home that is casually laid back yet highly refined, the Coromandel Bach home, designed by Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects is located in Coromandel, New Zealand. The residence was conceived as a container home sitting lightly on the land for habitation. An open plan living space forms the majority of the house, …
- designcityla: fabriciomora: GEHL METHODOLOGY Seems so simple, but there is such a difference in this approach than to what normally happens…. At least here, in the US. We start with the car, and with the 10% of effort left after that, we deal with the building. We have no room for life and space in our process…..
- Lisbon Destination Hostel – PortugalOccupying an industrial heritage building in the center of Portugal’s charming capital, Lisbon Destination Hostel is a unique blend of modern design, upscale…
- InterContinental – Bangkok, Thailand Right in the heart of Thailand’s vibrant and multifaceted capital, InterContinental Bangkok offers a cosmopolitan mix of modern elegance, cutting-edge technology…
- Have a look through an inspiring collection of the most incredible living room pics in varying styles from home tours featured over the past year.
- Considered as a family-friendly hotel, the Hotel Caserio is 300 meters from white sand beaches and 50 meters from a large shopping complex. Public busses can stop right in front of the hotel which provides outmost convenience for its guests. The dunes of Maspalomas are also a must-see for first-time guests. Rooms from $127.00 per night!
- When it comes to hotels, bigger isn’t always better. Sure, there’s something alluring about mega-resorts with seemingly endless activities, numerous dining and drinking options, and all the pools your heart desires. But there’s also the flip side of the coin, with some travelers looking for a more intimate, personalized experience. If you’re one of the latter, check out these 10 tiny hotels with just 20 rooms or less.
- When I think of sunrooms, I typically imagine a space where the line between indoor/outdoor is blurred, if not nonexistent, and where the pure enjoyment of
- The lack of usable space in Japan has given way to the trend of capsule hotels, such as the 9 Hours Kyoto seen here. The interior evokes a spaceship-like vibe with its ultra clean lines and minimalist…